stupid guy' stories.. stupid dream.. smile to receive that
It's very nice, but I request you to change the color. B should be blue, S must be silver, and Green is for Green. It's important according to its meaning. Thanks for your well done job.
I don't have any objection for this logo as I found it was awesome! Yet, can u just define the color you made with BS in Black and G in Blue meaning pls?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
It's very nice, but I request you to change the color. B should be blue, S must be silver, and Green is for Green. It's important according to its meaning. Thanks for your well done job.
I don't have any objection for this logo as I found it was awesome!
Yet, can u just define the color you made with BS in Black and G in Blue meaning pls?
Post a Comment