Thursday, May 29, 2008

when u gonna step into ma world...


That happened when B1-Sinna was not here in PP with us
he went to visit his fiance at RTTKR
B4 B3 trips to FR/GER

B3: "bro, have a look at my LAP.. something wrong,
i just install a code to watch the Nokia clips,
now the stystem crash...

B2: "ur lap get hot last9?... mayb cuz ur clips make it hot, LOL"

Thea: "U guys do ur thing, left me alone again"
Then she finished her chocolate icecream..

B2: "say cheese pls.. i gonna take ur ugliest pic now!"

After finish eating, a set of chicken burger, and a can of icecream, OLD deteriorated LAP of B3 is fixed by B2...

The last French frie left.. it is mine.. B2+Thea, busy sasong knear plex eat !!!

but missing ma both hunis.... ny & nita ...

2 comments:

PENH PHANITH said...

In fact, I didn't say your word mentioned but I said..B2 let check of my WIFI, why it doesn't connected while I was already open"

Sok Sabay said...

Eh.. I somehow know both of this girl.. One is my missed friend Rany, right? And the other one, Err... I used to see her face somewhere like in my uncle wedding sth...